I love participating in Cee Neuner’s Share Your World questions, even though I am a couple of days past due!
Here are the four Share Your World questions for this week. I hope you have some fun playing along. It sure is fun learning about all of us.
- Where did you live at age five?
- What five things in life would you like to get paid for but would choose to do even if you have to pay to do them? (Reinventing the We’ll)
- Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name. (teedeevee)
- “What do you have to be so happy about?” (Caddo Veil)
If you need help with question number three from teedeevee here is a website you can get some ideas from.
1. Where did you live at age five? I’ve lived in Chalmette, Louisiana for all my life up until July 29, 2005. That is the date Hurricane Katrina hit the New Orleans metropolitan area. My family and I lost everything that we owned, except that we all still have each other!
2. What five things in life would you like to get paid for but would choose to do even if you have to pay to do them? (Reinventing the We’ll)
- Shopping. I know this may sound shallow, but I love fashion. I have always gravitated toward the high-end styles, could never afford it, but I just LOVE looking and dreaming!
- Reading, nothing like a good book!!
- Baking. I may not be that great, but I LOVE seeing the outcome.
- Blogging? I don’t know if I’m cut out to do it full-time, but I do enjoy meeting and talking with all of you lovely people!!
3. Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name. (teedeevee)
The first letter of my name is “S”! So I would have to say, SASSY.
4. “What do you have to be so happy about?” (Caddo Veil)
I have a wonderful husband, who loves me and is still “in love with me!” He gives me a good life and is my support system through all of this chronic illnesses. We have been through a lot in our 13 years of marriage and he is my very best friend in the world!!!