I have received this award from Couchedfibromum – Inspired by the Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants, this is an award for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.
Thank you to My View from the Sofa for nominating me, you have touched my heart and I’m forever grateful.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on a post or in your blog!
- I am a Pre-School teacher at a small but mighty school in my hometown.
- I have always wanted to write Children’s Literature and this blog is the closest I’ve ever come to writing.
- I’ve only been writing my blog for 4 short weeks and started writing as a release while fighting to outsmart my Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue.
- I just started taking the 30 Day Blog Challenge from Problogger, I’ve just finished day 1.
- Even though I try to eat healthy I LOVE sweets. Anything chocolate, that’s my weakness.
- I love to read and can often be found with my nose in a book
- This is my very first blog award.
- Enjoy Life for Once
- Swerving for Butterflies
- Fog and Shadows
- Mom in the Muddle
- Still Smihlen
- Snap. Eat. Run.
- I Enjoy Being a Girl
I find all of these blogs to be an inspiration and all of you have positively touched my life. Thank You!
Keep on blogging!! 🙂