Day 4 of the 30 day writer’s blog challenge. Bullet Your Whole Day!
I do not lead a very exciting life, so read at your own risk!!
- Woke up at 9am. I could have slept all day!!
- Fixed my coffee and tried to wake up, this was a very slow process.
- Made beds, picked up my house. Now this can be very funny because I have two boys that could care less about clean rooms and a clean house.
- Emptied dishwasher and cleaned out the frig. I told you this was going to be exciting!!
- Got dressed, could have stayed in my PJ’s all day!!
- Got my batteries and flashlights together, there is a tropical depression in the Gulf (of Mexico). Got two words for ya, Hurricane Katrina! Uh, yea we don’t take Hurricanes down in New Orleans too lightly. And besides if the wind blows the wrong way my house will lose electricity.
- Went to Wally World (Walmart), with my boys and my mom. This was not fun, you would have thought everyone decided to go to the store when I went to the store. To make the trip even MORE fun, you would have thought someone gave my boys speed. They were ALL OVER the place. In the cart, out the cart, down the aisle, “Mom can I get this”and “Oh I’ve been wanting this”. I mean really, when I was a kid I was lucky if I got to pick out the cereal!
- And then guess what I did next! You got it, came home and put everything away! That’s the best part, said no one ever!
- Fixed lunch. The choices were either a corn dog or hot dogs and chili, take it or don’t eat!
- Folded about 4 loads of laundry and then put it all away!
- Watched the Olympics for just a little bit.
- Ate dinner which was nothing great and not healthy in the least bit, cereal and milk. I am tired, and I’m over it!
- Which puts me to now, just watched the USA win the woman’s beach volleyball, well the end of the game really. I really don’t even remember who they played. So, my life is pretty boring and when I see it written out I feel even more like an introvert.
Oh well, I’m with my family and I can say that right now I’m happy!!